Mstor is a JavaMail provider for persistent email storage. Currently mstor provides support for the following persistent storage:
- mbox - through the use of the Java New I/O API, mstor aims to provide a scalable email storage solution that can support large mailboxes.
- Java Content Repository (JCR)
For more information check out the API Documentation.
Mstor requires a minimum of Java 5 due to the use of features introduced in this version of Java. It may be possible to run with earlier versions, however this is not supported.
- If you are new to mstor, follow this brief tutorial to help you get started.
- The following examples demonstrate the functionality and uses of mstor.
Concepts and Types
See here for Groovy-specific features of mstor.
- For information regarding new functionality and changes in mstor releases check the Change Log report.
- Information regarding code coverage and other project reports is available in the Project Documentation.
Related Sites and Articles
Frequently Asked Questions
- Answers to some common questions about mstor are available here
A hierarchical view of this Wiki is available here.
- Thanks to Atlassian Clover for their support.